I started my morning by washing away puke from the inside of my car and by the afternoon we watched Amy wash away her sins by Baptism. We were about 1/2 way to Amy's when we heard Hope coughing and then projectile vomiting all over my car! Poor thing... not sure if it was drainage that was bothering her stomach or if it is another stinking virus!!! We turned around and headed back home to drop Jason & Hope off. H&H and I then headed back to Amy's just in time to eat a couple of donuts and then head off to Fellowship Church.(Ft. Worth's location) We are so happy for Amy! I am glad we got to be a part of her special day! We finished out the afternoon with lunch a Pei Wei, the girls FAV!


1 comment:
I'm so happy to hear about Amy's baptism. It truly warms my heart. And she looks beautiful as ever. Happy Day! God is good!
Post a Comment