Monday, May 12, 2008

Hoooooooooooooooock tooeeeeey

Today started out to be a great day! A "working" golf tournament in this georgeous weather! Well, the key word is "started".... I never know who I'm teamed up with until I get there. It started out as a three some so I got to drive my own cart! Yipeee (I hate slow drivers). Before we had completed the 1st hole, they bring out the 4th player. Well, I'm already driving so tuff luck, jump in the passenger seat buddy. As we were walking back to the cart, I see some kind of bodily fluid fly from this guys face... not sure if it was spit or what?? I did a double take in time to see it a 2nd time and it was a SNOT ROCKET!!! No, I AM NOT JOKING! I don't think I've ever witnessed this in person! I thought I was going to vomit! I'm trying to control my gag reflex as I drive on to the 2nd hole. We are walking towards the tee box as I hear some growling type sounds coming from this guy. Hooooooooooooock toooeeeeey! No joke... now the guy just spits a huge loogie less than 5 feet from me! What is up with this guy? I am thinking to myself "this is going to be a very long day". I can barely swallow in fear that I might throw up!!!! Thank goodness this was a sponsored event with lots of alcohol. Every other hole is maragarita's then beer. I didn't care what it was, just give me 2 please! By about the 9th hole, I have REALLY gotten crazy with my driving! I took him by to scoop one of his golf balls and he went rolling out of the cart. No, he didn't fall out... he went rolling down a small hill! I started to giggle and tried to hold it back which made it worse so I was full on belly laughing out loud! Poor guy jumped up and acted like nothing happened. Hole #10 came around and we had to scoop another of his balls and this time he just fell out! Needless to say, after that fall, he opted to get out of the cart to pick up the rest of his golf balls! :p

No comments: