
Ok, I guess we need to take this book with us the next time we play at Timmaron! Tara talked me into playing golf on an all girl "just for fun" league. After checking in, we met all of these sweet little old ladies who reassured us this evening was all for fun. Sounds good to me since my way of playing golf is 1. Drink some beer 2. Swing at the ball 3. Drinks some more beer and 4. Are we still playing golf?
Well, one of the sweet little old ladies that we got paired up with turned out to be the golf nazi!! By the 2nd hole she had LOTS of advice for Tara & I.... "go pick her up", "you should have already been set up", "DON"T PICK UP THAT BALL OR YOU WILL TAKE A PENALTY STROKE"! Then to make matters worse, she has an English accent so we could barely understand half of what she was saying! Thank goodness for the cart girl! I quickly ran her down and asked "Can I get 2 margarita's please?? Un no... I mean 2 each!". I'm sure the cart girl thought we were alcoholics! We moved on to the next hole where I almost died laughing!! Tara hit the ball in the sand trap for the 2nd time and was ready just to toss the ball out with her hand. So G.I. Tara did the bear crawl, rolled into the sand pit and tossed the ball out before she was caught by the Nazi!! Nice work after having a couple of margaritas!
After we got back to the club house, they added up the scores and to no surprise... we LOST! :o Everyone was trying to talk us into another "just for fun" tournament! hmmmmmmmmmm??????
No comments:
Post a Comment