Saturday, May 3, 2008
Lights out & nobody home!
About 5am this morning I heard a crash in the bathroom! That "crash" was Jason's head hitting the ceramic tile floor! He said he tripped over my shoes. (I didn't see any shoes...hmmmm) Geeeeeeeezz knocked himself cold out! That was about the longest 2 minutes of my life! You know how you hear people say "my life flashed before my eyes".... well they aren't kidding! My life flew by in about 10 seconds flat! I totally freaked!! After going to the hospital to have him checked out, he turned out to be fine. And dang, not only does he have a big ole' kickball head, it is as hard as a rock! No broken bones or anything! I'm just thankfull everything is all right. Maybe that was my wake up call to not be so mean to him anymore.... well, maybe just for a few days! :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment