Thursday, May 29, 2008

R E D R U M

Do you remember the 1980 movie The Shining? I felt like I was actually in one of the movie scenes this morning!! Hope finally broke one of my bottles of nail polish and of course it would have to be the brightest red!!! She couldn't just drop the bottle, oh no.... she had to throw it accross the room so when it hit the floor it would splash all over the place. And mind you this is at 7:30am as I'm getting ready for work! I didn't even know where to start! It splattered all over her NEW outfit! Hope looked like she could have been one of the extra's in The Shining! She proceeded to put her hands in the polish and wipe it ALL over her body and our WHITE bathtub! I went through one bottle of nail polish remover before I felt like it was "semi" under control. That is when I decided to take a couple of pictures which the pictures do not EVEN begin to show you the extent of this incident!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm just waiting for the day that this happens to me....