Tuesday, April 15, 2008

You want a piece of me?

11:30pm, 1:24am and 3:36am were all the times I got up with Hannah. She said her ear felt clogged and was hurting her. I got back up at 5am to go and work out with Melissa and that didn't work out so well. I finally broke down crying on the eliptycal(sp?) machine. I'm sure everyone thought I was a nutcase. At this point, I feel like one. Every week for the last 12 weeks has been something, strep throat, virus, ear infections, mommy sick, dr.'s appointments, prescriptions, soccer practices, skills training, games, work, work & WORK, plans plans and more plans! How do mommy's work full time and have more kids than I do! I can't do it anymore....something has got to give...all my pieces are GONE! Today would have been a great day to just drive off to California or something! What does the future hold.... not sure. Just wanted you all to know what was going on incase you see me on the side of the road napping in the car from exhaustion, flopping on the grocery store floor from an anxiety attack, see a missings persons report on the news (don't worry I'll probably be driving to California but knowing me I will get lost)or dancing like a drunken, crazed teenage kiddo at XO's (ok, that may be a common occurence anyway) but just so you know it's because I'm going CRAZY!!!

No comments: