Monday, April 28, 2008

It was all down hill.......

WOW! Who's idea was it to drink a beer a hole yesterday? Yikes! After a few cups of coffee, I was climbing that hill of work that sits on my desk! :o

After I got home, the first thing the girls wanted to do is run through the big hole in the fence to go and get Gabby to play! They had so much fun. The minds of children... they can have hours of fun with sticks and rocks if they wanted! They grabbed a sleeping bag and pulled each other down the hill! Lauri & I pulled the girls up and down the hill only once! You would have thought we ran a marathon!



Then they took turns pushing each other on the car down the hill! Then to complete the evening the girls decided to have a picnic.

No comments: