Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Potty humor

So I decided to look up the word poopy in the dictionary and this is what it says:

Main Entry:   poopy
Part of Speech:   adj
Definition:   depressed; ineffectual; also spelled poopie
Example:   I'm feeling poopy and just want to watch TV.
Etymology:   1957; perhaps shortening of nincompoop or 
euphemism for shitty, from poop'excrement'
Usage:   slang


"Why?" you might ask.  Well, Harlee is obsessed with the word poopy.  Seriously, she says it no less than 50 times a day.  Here, let me give you some examples:

Me:  "Good morning Harlee"
Harlee:  "Poopy"

Me:  "Harlee, did you eat your vitamins?"
Harlee:  "Poopy"


Me:  "Who ever wants OJ, raise your hands"
Harlee:  "Poopy"


So I started thinking, how funny would it be for adults to use the word "poopy" in your daily routines? 

"Mr. Mackie, can you have this report to me by 9am tomorrow?"  
Jason: "poopy"

"Would you like paper or plastic?"
Me:  "poopy"   

Jason:  "Sherry, what are we having for dinner tonight?"
Sherry:  "poopy"

Now that is funny!  My new word of the month.... POOPY!  Now you go try it and have a great laugh!






No comments: