Sailer's birthday party came complete with a petting zoo in the garage and Easter bunny stuff through out the house! Hope's favorite was the little pig that she kept calling a puppy! Hope & Sailer had on similar dresses and the animals kept following them trying to jump up in their dress (I guess to get warm?). Anyway, it was just too cute! Here are a few pictures from her party..... (once again, I didn't take any. I'm getting just plain lazy around Tara. She always has a camera. THANKS Tara!)






Hope & I rush off to meet the girls for Hannah's soccer game. The sun came out but it was still VERY cold. I'm embarrased to say, I watched her game from the car! :p
Finally, we make it home but only to clean up and get back to TCU Chapel in time for our friend's, daughter's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful. The reception was at a museum in the Stockyards which was really cool too!
What a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment