Today was Haley's 8th birthday party! Haley decided on a Rock N Roll theme party! We had a limo pick up her and 8 friends from school! How cool is that? I want to be an 8 year old rock star!!! They got to hang out the sun roof and wave at all of their school buddies. We took the long way to Chuck E Cheese so they could get sugared up on all the sodas in the limo! (not a good idea by the way) After 400 tokens were eaten by the game machines and they woofed down a couple of pizzas, we headed back to our "crib" for a Rockin' Slumber Party! Yikes! Thank goodness for Amy!!! I cold barely keep my eyes open!! (that would be close to 8 o'clock) So between Amy & Jason, they got the girls to settle down some time around midnight! Until, July... Hannah's birthday and oh yea... the birth of #4! I guess I will be up all night anyway! :o
1 comment:
So fun!
I, too, have 3 girls!
missy
Post a Comment