
Ok, not really but ALMOST! As most of you know, I have a lead foot! Well, my first morning back to work was absolutely beautiful outside. And with that said, I know better than to speed! I was approaching my exit to work when I saw those dreaded lights in my rear view mirror. I was seriously surrounded by vehicles and was NOT leading the pack but I suppose because I have a fire engine red car, it stood out!
When he came up to my window, I laid my license on my "belly" as I searched for my insurance card in hopes he would notice I'm pregnant! He acted as though he was going to let me off but then proceeded back to his car to right up a ticket. Long story short, he came back and asked if I had someone who could come pick up my car! I knew exactly where this was headed! He told me of a warrant that I had taken care of 2 years ago but obviously was still showing up as an active warrant! I pleaded with him to follow me to my office so I could show him the receipt! He followed me but had to escort me to my office! How embarrasing! Oh well... what way to start the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment