Friday, September 19, 2008

Practice safe Mex...

Ok, tonight was a GREAT girls night out to celebrate my many wrinkles! At the last minute, I invited a few of my friends, that I had not seen in awhile, and they came! Tonight, I realized how fortunate I am to have so many life-long, FUN friends!!! Seriously... it is the greatest feeling! I looked around and remembered back when....

Angie and I met merely months after she had Bo & I had Hannah! So that makes it about a 9 year friendship??? Hollie was a guest at a bunko party that I was hosting probably around 2001! Em and Hannah quickly became good friends! Melissa & I met at at HL's Social Committee meeting about 4 years ago! She has become the best work-out partner (she's still waiting for me to pick back up)!! I remember Jason & I starring out the window of our 1st newly built home wondering if Amy was going to be a good neighbor about 11 years ago?? After being my designated driver MANY times, I think she passed the test! And of course there is Renee & Kathe... what can I say about them... hmmmm we all waited tables at Rick's on the Bricks and used every penny we made to buy cute clothes, go out and then innocently I would stand by as they would think of ways to irritate Jason 15 years ago and still doing so today! You gotta love your best friends....ooops I mean good friends... Renee... I said GOOD FRIENDS!

Anyways, truly... tonight was the most simple of all celebrations but yet, by far the best! It started out with these MEGA BOMB margarita's and proceeded on to conversations where no man should ever go.... and then oh yea... Jason should never send emails with pictures to my phone!!! Kathe & Renee tried to high jack my phone in which you will see I tackled Kathe in the middle of the restaurant to get it back! Enjoy the show...

No comments: