Monday, September 22, 2008

Its all about ME ME ME!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME... CHA CHA CHA... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME... CHA CHA CHA!

Today is wonderful! Yes, I am another year younger, oh I mean well WHATEVER! Today is about me! :) Haley woke me up by singing me a song! I came into work and was showered with gifts! SERIOUSLY! I recieved perfumes, shower gels, Black White gift certificate, jewelry, chick-fil-a gift card (my fav), candle holders.. you name it! The only bad thing... my bday luncheon was postponed due to some Fortune 100 bla bla bla mandatory meeting! JUST KIDDING!!!! (good news about my company... it just cut into my ME time)!!! And what better way to receive a compliment than to be "roasted" on somebody's blog...uh hum... RENEE!!! Just kidding... I'm sure you have all check out her blog by now... isn't she a great best friend... oh I mean GOOD friend... Renee I said GOOD FRIEND! :)

This evening carried on my glorious celebration about ... oh yeah ME ME ME!!! I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY! I had many wonderful guests this evening and they showered me with more gifts... necklaces, a BEAUTIFUL martini glass (yum), cards, songs, food and great company!

Hope and 'Sayer' were having the times of their lives! Hope was "shotting" her juice while 'Sayer' stood by and laughed! The older Mackie girls high-jacked the camera and took silly photos! What a great evening... with the exception of one little hiccup that most of you know ALL about the not so "ME' moment! arrrgh :p

No comments: