Our neighbors, Lori & Scott, asked us to join them at their ranch for a couples dove hunting weekend! To my surprise (well not really) there was not much dove hunting! A lot of food, games, drinking and just good 'ole fashion fun! What a great group of people! Jeff & I actually work together and it just so happens he is best friends with our neighbor, Scott! (What a small world!) I got to hang out with Jeff's wife, Carrie who is just a blast! I also met someone who had more kids than me (Brandy) and she is just as active as I am! :p Jason met Tana and they figured out they were highschool rivals... Springtown vs Grahm! hahaha
Scott introduced us all to a new game called Rocks. It just so happened that it went on until 3am! Jason wanted to quit and pick up again the next day but we made him carry on until someone won... guess who won? JASON! After that, not sure who's idea it was but we decided to hop on the ATV and cruise around the ranch. Some how, I ended up on the top bench! Well let me tell you that after a few beers, it is kind of hard dodging branches in the dark when they are coming at you pretty fast! yikes! :o (check out the pics)
The next day, all the girls drove to the big town of Grahm and did some shopping on main street! Of course I found lots of clothes I couldn't live w/out (I could really but remember Jason won $$ playing rocks)!!! teehee
Other than my allergies going nuts, it was a GREAT weekend! Thanks to Lauri, Scott, Nisha, Scott, Leila & Matt for a wonderful weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment