OMG! I was running around late last night basically throwing my entire closet into a suitcase or 2! Nothing more fun than packing at the last minute! Then we turn around and get up at 3am! Next time remind me to flick Martin in the head for reserving 6am flights!!
We landed in St. Maarten around 3pm. After dealing and barganing with a couple different "rental car" places, we jumped into a junker to head off towards our resort. They were gracious enough to give us a map that basically looked like a 3rd grade geography map with a few lines running through it! No street names or anything! Just a couple of landmarks on there is all we had to go on to figure out where we were going! There are no real streets in St. Maarten! Therefore, no stop signs, lights or street signs and the streets are barely wide enough for 1 car! That always makes for a fun drive!
The hotel is FABULOUS! The rooms are decked out with Heavenly mattresses and linens. If you have ever slept on one, you know what I'm talking about when I say I'M IN HEAVEN!
After we unpack, we quickly throw on our swim suits and head out to the beach to check it out. Stayed in for a nice dinner, entertainment and then back to the hot tub for a late night dip!



No comments:
Post a Comment