Saturday, August 23, 2008

BYOB!!

We met up with Kelly & David at Cafe Italia in Grapevine to finally celebrate the great news! She's pregnant again! Yipeeeeeeee!

I drive past Cafe Italia every day on my way home from work but never thought about eating there. Come to find out, it is one of David & Kelly's favorite places to eat! When we drove up, the parking lot was over flowing with people waiting to get in! Oh and the best part.... BYOB!!! We brought in a couple of bottles of wine to go along with our YUMMY food! Of course, the company was pleasant as well! (I wish we lived closer to Kelly & David!) After that, we headed on to the Wine Loft to enjoy more wine! Well, not Kelly... poor Kelly... I'll have a glass for you! teehee! Kelly's camera was going dead so we barely got in 2 pictures...

No comments: