Sunday, August 10, 2008

Allaso Ranch

Today is the big day! We let the girls sleep in this morning because this afternoon they are heading off to Allaso Ranch in Hawkins, TX for a week at church camp! But before we left, we had to get in one last ride on the Kubota and test out the John Deere Tractors!

This will be Haley's first year to spend a week away from home. She was a little nervous but I think it was only because she was overwhelmed with all the wonderful things we saw just as we drove up! There were people greeting us on horseback as we were driving up! Hannah is an old pro. This is her 3rd year and she is so excited to see the new facilities! Fellowship Church has been in the process of constructing the most amazing camp ever! I have a few pictures to share with you.

On the way home, I asked Hope if she missed Hannah & Haley and she shook her head no! :o

No comments: