Today is just like all the rest! No matter how much time and preparation I put into anything, there will ALWAYS be at least 1 Mackie Meltdown!
Hannah, Haley & I spent most of Sunday shopping for some last minute items for school! Of course, they fell in love with an outfit and just HAD to have it! So of course, I break down and buy it for them but 1st made them promise they were going to wear it. Low and behold, it has not even been 24 hours from the time they tried it on till the time they put it on for the first day of school, and guess what???? Something didn't feel right or was itchy! ARRRRRRRRRGH! Too bad so sad, you are wearing it anyway!
Finally get them to school and Haley (as always) is a trooper and stops to smile for a picture. Hannah, my drama queen, runs off in a poutish way and wines.... moooooooooooooom!
Glad school is back in!!



No comments:
Post a Comment