Ok, I always give Jason a hard time about his meltdowns... well I better be fair! Let's see Tuesday on my way home I ran out of gas! Yes, COMPLETELY out of gas. But guess what????... my car actually coasted a few blocks down to the Shell station. (Why don't they make the gas hoses longer???) I finally make it home and go to tuck the kids in bed. They decided to sleep in the guest bedroom (which obviously, I'm not used to the layout of the room). After I turn out the lights and head out of the room I slammed my foot into the extra TV that is sitting on the floor!!! I fell to the floor and new I had either jammed my toe or broke it! Immediately it was swollen! geeez...
Wednesday rolls around and the top of my foot is swollen. I suck it up and wear the lowest heels I can find and head on to work. Ok, it hurt but I'm thinking I can still make it to golf. I rationalize it by thinking golf shoes are flat and give support around my foot... geez what the heck was I thinking? I teed off on the 1st hole, my ball went in the crap and my foot was throbbing! Got up to the green to putt when Mark decided to direct me on how to hit my ball... here goes the meltdown...I took my putter and whacked the ball as hard as I could back in to the crap! Hmmmmm... Jason is rubbing off on me! Only took 15 years! :p
No comments:
Post a Comment