We started out the day with mimosa's at breakfast! Caught a taxi and headed downtown to the Golden Nugget so Jason could play Texas Holdem! While he was off playing, we found some penny machines and played Deal or No Deal! How fun! You get to pick your case just like on the TV game show! Everytime the game came up for me, Tara's boobs would pick out the case and Mark's "shocker" would narrow down the cases! Believe it or not, her boobs picked out the winning case! The largest prize amount was 10,000 pennys! Yep, I won $100! We drew a big crowd and I'm sure it was because we were so loud. You would have thought we won $1m!!!
Tonight we went to have dinner at the N9NE! It was fabulous! Last minute, we decided to catch another show...Wayne Brady! He is soooooooooo funny! I laughed out loud the entire time! As we were leaving, we all decided to have our fortune told! How fun!! The only big news we got from our fortune teller is that I was satisfied with how many children I have. Jason's fortune on the other hand said if he were to have a 4th, it would be a boy! Must be with his next wife! hahaha!
We went back to the hotel and gambled a bit more. We decided to wait on our penny machines, Deal or No Deal, because of the fun we had earlier. Low and behold, I sat down at a machine right behind them and decided to put a $10 into the machine and BINGO.... I won $725! Go figure!



No comments:
Post a Comment