Sunday, July 20, 2008

He loves me ~ she loves me


Today was great! Amy's niece & nephew came over for a couple of hours to play with my kids. Afterwards, Amy took them all home to stay the night with her! Yipeeeeeeeee! She must really love me!

Jason and I got a babysitter for Hope so we could go to Robert & Kim's to celebrate her graduating with a Masters Degree! How awesome!

We came home and I realized that I had not got to enjoy my beautiful pink roses!! So I changed out the water and snapped a quick picture to capture this once in a life time event! haha My wonderfull hubby sent me a bouquet to work on Friday with a card that says "I picked these to match your eye"! You gotta love him! After 15 years, he still makes me laugh! I guess he still loves me too!

No comments: