Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fun filled JAM PACKED day


Early this morning I started off playing in a charity golf tournament that benefits Petsmart Charities Rescue Waggin. I was really looking forward to playing but it turned out that there are others who actually play worse than I do!! We had only played 9 holes in 3.5hours and the marshall had already came by at least 4 times to tell us to speed up! We were only a threesome so this shouldn't have been a problem but it was! Yikes! I ended up having to call it quits because I had to start my 2nd job of being a personal taxi to my children!

I quickly ran home to take a quick shower and then load up the kids for the 3 hour tour! Haley had to be dropped off for a bday party at 2:00 in Ft. Worth and then Hannah had to be dropped off at 2:30 on the complete other side of town, Grapevine. They both had to be picked up and then taken to the last birthday party by 4:45! In the midst of all this my car fried on me! ugggh! Try all this with a 20 month old spoiled princess backseat driving!

No comments: