Saturday, June 6, 2009

POJO Class of '89

Yep, you read that right... POJO! What the heck is a POJO? Not sure but it is the mascot for Springtown HS! Tonight, Jason and his classmates enjoyed their 20 year HS reunion! It was at the Reatta in downtown Fort Worth!

Jason's 2 best buds from HS were coming to town so he wanted to party like a Rock Star! I searched high and low for rooms at any hotel but the only thing I found was a bed & breakfast. Did you know there is a b&b in the midst of downtown? Well, I didn't until now! It's called Etta's place. It only has 10 rooms and was located in the same building as the Reatta! We got the last 3 rooms they had! Simon & Holly drove in from TN and Scotty & Angie came in from Weatherford. Ok, Weatherford may not be as far away as TN but we see the Stoners about as often as we see the Sheltons!

I was also excited to go and see Jason's classmates but with one exception... I'M PREGNANT AGAIN! Hannah & Baby #4 are both due on the same date but 10 years apart. So think about it.... I was 8 months pregnant at his 10 year HS reunion as well! grrrr! Oh well, I went shopping and let some young girls "fancy" me up the best they could with this basketball sticking out front! I can't believe it but I actually stayed up past Jason! He "disappeared" around 2:30 and I figured he really did "party like a rock star"! :p

Here are a few pics from the evening:















No comments: