Thursday, June 25, 2009

Apple Tree - Halo Society

I know everyone has heard me talk about HALO Society by now! The best charity EVER! It helps neglected children through CASA. Amy is the president this year and tonight she put on a GREAT event! Melissa, TJ & I loaded up and headed over to the Cowgirls Museum. The museum is so beautiful inside, the food and drinks were great and of course, TJ entertained us all!

The Apple Tree Project is a great idea! It's kind of like "Adopt an Angel" from the Christmas tree all though we adopt an apple which represents a child and their needs for school! This year I adopted an entire tree in hopes that I can get friends, family and co-workers to adopt some apples! Ask me for more information! You can help a child by buying a backpack and a few school supplies! Let's help our kids get off to a great start at school!!!

If you would like to find out more about HALO Society, check it out www.halosociety.com

Cowgirl Museum..


My Apple Tree! Ask me about adopting an apple!


Remind me... no more side profile pics!


Beautiful Amy, Cynthia and Steph...


Someone dial 911! I'm stuck!


Melissa frying it up in a pan...


Tj cooking but not sure what he's cooking!

No comments: