Saturday, June 27, 2009

Homey Grace's baby shower

Ok, your probably wondering, "who the heck is Homey Grace"? Well, my wonderful friends, Kathe & Renee, came up with the grand idea for everyone to throw 2 names in a bucket. (first and middle name) and this is how I would choose the name for #4. (since Jason seems to be dragging his feet) The 2 names I picked... Homey Grace! Not sure about that first name but I absolutely LOVE the middle name!

Kathe, Renee and Judy did a wonderful job on the shower. I don't like the typical "girly" showers so they put a Hawaiian spin on it and it was adorable! My favorite part is really just sitting around snacking and chatting with my friends. And that is just what we did! Thanks everyone for a GREAT time. Now here are some pics... glance over the ones were I have more than 3 chins please! :p

My bestests peeps, Kathe & Renee:


Laurie, Kelly & Tara:
<

Me & the 2 Kelly's:


Kelly, myself and what looks like TWINS:


The cutest little outfit ever:

No comments: