Saturday, December 6, 2008

Party, Nutcracker, Mavs...

Ok, sometimes I'm really hard on myself and I think I'm the worst mother ever. Then there are days like this that I completely amaze myself.... I had THE best day with my family today!

Jason had to work for a few hours today so it started out just me and the girls. Hannah had her end of the season soccer party. Hannah has now moved up to where only 1st, 2nd and 3rd place receive a trophy! Hannah's team received 3rd place! They have really came a long way! I am so proud of the Panthers!




Second stop, Amy's house. We picked up Amy and decided to grab a quick bite to eat at Pei Wei and then off to the Nutcracker! Amy scored some great tickets to see the Nutcracker! I was so excited to see this ballet and so were the girls! I didn't know how Hope would act and I was ABSOLUTELY IMPRESSED! She LOVED The Nutcracker! Hope loves classical music and dancing so this was right up her alley! I couldn't believe it but she sat through the entire performance just watching! During Act II she kept clapping and saying "I like it"!






Last stop, pick up daddy and head out to the Mavs game! How FUN! We had some really awesome seats! We were mid field and about the 10th row back! We all had such a GREAT family evening! Junk food galore, t-shirts, dancing and cheering.... The game was VERY close at the end so the girls really got into cheering for the Mavs!

What a fun and tiring day! I'm sleeping in tomorrow!

No comments: