Saturday, December 13, 2008

Naughty or nice?

This evening was our annual Naughty or Nice Christmas party for friends! Jason was such a trooper and prepared for the ENTIRE party by himself. I was fighting back the sickness and also taking in a nap so I didn't fall asleep before 9:00!!!

We really look forward to this party every year! All though, this year was a little different.... I am preggers! So needless to say, I was VERY nice this year! :) The party consisted of its usual "naughty gift exchange" which is always a huge hit. At the last minute, we also added in the "naughty" version of pictionary! (use your imagination) I didn't get as many pictures as last year but I did get a few good ones! (Yes, being prego has turned me into a huge party pooper) :p

The party ended way earlier than last year, well wait.. I forgot about the Garricks coming over to liven the party but everyone was already gone! :o So we sat around and listened to Scott's stories which are always funny because it is like watching charades! He's so animated! hahaha




1 comment:

Tara James said...

Get with the program girlfriend and update this bad boy... you act like you've been busy or something. (=