Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Are we there yet?

After we said our good-byes to the Christie's, we packed up and headed to the other side of the universe.... Burleson! Seriously, I felt like we had driven long enough to be in Florida by now! It took us 2 hours and 10 minutes! Thank goodness for Jason's new ride with the entertainment system! The girls actually got to watch a movie from start to finish in one ride! hahaha

Finally we arrived for dinner at my moms house! It was all ready for us and every one was ready to chow down! I was so happy to get to see Scott! I think I only get to see him a few times a year now! He is growing soooooooooo fast and also getting so handsome! Summer & Selia are also growing like little weeds! It was fun to see all the kids play together!

No comments: