Sunday, November 30, 2008

White trash grocery shopping


I am sore today from painting yesterday. Still a loner with all the kiddos so far so I attempted to go grocery shopping with them all! Ok, yes, I know caffeine is not good for a pregnant lady but I don't think one cup of coffee will hurt. I know I'm gonna need it for this shopping experience! So I stop at the Starbucks and of course the girls want hot chocolate. In turn, Hope wants something. So the lady whips up chocolate milk for her and puts it in the same hot chocolate cup. I put Hope in the little car with her Starbucks and we head off to complete our task of grocery shopping. About 1/2 way through, she gets out of the car and her shirt is COMPLETLY soaked! Oh lord, I don't have a diaper bag another shirt or anything. It is so wet that I can't even leave it on her. So I take it off and she takes off running naked through Tom Thumb! I'm starting to cringe and get a bad taste in my mouth. I had on a jacket and I tried to put it on her but she easily could slip it off. I bribed her with EVERYTHING if she would just keep it on.

That was the WORST shopping experience ever!!!

No comments: