There was a young, blonde, beautiful woman who lived in a shoe. She had so many ____________, she didn't know what to do. She gave them some broth without any bread, Then whipped them all soundly and put them to bed.
Ok... so on one hand, I'm VERY happy for you (and selfishly excited b/c our new little man will have a playmate), and on the other, my heart goes out to you. I'm sure there is a padded cell out there waiting just for you....maybe Trevlyn can even decorate it for you. (=
1 comment:
Ok... so on one hand, I'm VERY happy for you (and selfishly excited b/c our new little man will have a playmate), and on the other, my heart goes out to you. I'm sure there is a padded cell out there waiting just for you....maybe Trevlyn can even decorate it for you. (=
Post a Comment