Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New decor makes it feel like a new house

A friend of a friend, Trevlyn, is now decorating my house. Trevlyn definetly has her work cut out for her! I absolutely LOVE what she has done so far. She has started working on the living, breakfast, kitchen, formal dining and finished up the media room! She has done everything from move furniture around, added new floral pieces (including using some of my same pieces just added to it), moved decor from room to room and completed custom drapes!! I can't believe what little she has done has made such a BIG difference! I love that she finds furniture and other pieces that are wasting away in one room and puts them in another for a totally new function! I would have never thought of such!

Trevlyn is just now starting up her own business. She has completed about 5 or 6 houses so far. She listens to what you want or need, has great vision and the best part... she does it all on a budget that you set!!! She is VERY reasonable and very talented! If you are interested, contact her at trevlynnh@yahoo.com or 817-915-9423. I TOTALLY RECCOMEND HER!

Here are a few before and after shots. She is no where near done and the pictures do not do it justice but I am just to impatient to wait and show everyone!

No comments: