Monday, October 20, 2008

Renee's birthday roast...

Today, thirty PLUS years ago, a little Renee was brought into this world screeching and complaining about something! And to this very day, she is still complaining about something... the way I spell or should I say misspell her name, the way people drive, everything about Jason AND the list could go on and on! But I love her! She always has my back.... just like the time we were out and someone started talking smack about me, she told that smart mouth girl off and then got behind my back as I was getting the smack down of a lifetime! But Renee was so awesome, if it wasn't for her, I may have lost my jewelry and clothing pieces that were being pulled and stripped from body!

And then there was her bachelorette party in New Orleans! What a fun time. I will never forget the longest Saturday night of my life. I was such a trooper...drinking beers, hurricanes and the cheapest shots of T'killya all in the name of Renee! About 3am we are ready to throw in the towel but not Renee! She is just getting started. Oh... more drinks... more pizza... more drinks and then there was the Krystals burgers! Oh yea... she just HAD to have a Krystals burger before we could go back to the room. Ok, fine. We walk over to Krystals to notice the line coming out of the store, down the sidewalk and wrapped around the corner! But just for my very BEST friend Renee, I grabbed the half dozen Elvis's that were coming out the door and bartered for 2 of those Krystal burgers! Let's just say, I got 2 burgers instead of 2 beaded necklaces! You better believe I made her eat EVERY last bite of it!

And then one time at band camp... wait, wrong story! Lets not forget her undying love and support of my relationship with Jason! She would so lovingly prank call him at 2am on our nights out and scream "WARPIGS"!! I guess that was her way of letting him know I was safely on my way home?? For those of you that do not know, Jason seems to think every person on this planet has heard the song Warpigs. Well, back before high speed Internet, we took 3 hours to download, not the song, but a midi file that Renee & Kathe were supposed to identify this song. After all these years, Kathe & Renee still claim to have never heard the song until Jason played it for them but Jason still ain't buying it! Geeez... So now, what better way to honor one of my BEST FRIENDS than to let loose the man that she has always loved so dearly..... JASON! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENEE!

Happy f'n birthday..............War Pigs B*tch!!!!...........like you never heard that sh*t before? You and Kath-e, make sure I spell that sh*t right because God knows every Cathy I ever met spells her name like that!...........NOT. Anyway, the only reason I put up with your smug @ss is because Sherry seems to like you for some reason and that K-A-T-H-E seems to be everywhere you two are. Well guess what..........you are getting OLD. Noone can escape Father Time! I hope that you have grown up and matured over the years and maybe you are a different person than what I met 15 years ago. I know we all get older and wiser with our life experiences, except for you......and maybe me. Hell I don't know. I feel the same way I did back then when I was a hair collar flippin mofo. Anyway I gots nothing to say but grow the hell up....(only if you want too). Peace Biznatch!!!!!!!!

No comments: