The Garricks are starting a new annual tradition which I love LOVE LOVE! Did I say I love?? They plan for an all adult weekend at the ranch the weekend after New Years. Entertainment, food & friends! Can't beat that! I think it is a great idea. Especially for those of us who have kids! We left out Friday afternoon and drove around the world (Costanza vs Lady Garrick for the fastest route)!! I wasn't sure what to expect. As most of you know, I'm not really the "out doorsy type" and seeing the weather has been FREEZING, I have to say I was scared! Believe it or not, its not bad if your bundled up in some hunting gear and thermals! Scott & the Cove creek crew even took the time to construct the coolest stage for the band they hired! It was a total blast!
THANKS COVE CREEK RANCH!!!
Heading out:

Entering Cove Creek:

The awesome stage they constructed and decorated (ok, minus the butane tanks that was used for heating later):

The bonfire for Saturday night:

Laurie, Brandee (another mommy of 4) and myself:


Jason and Tana all bundled up:

The firepit:

Jason & Jerrod
No comments:
Post a Comment