Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas in January

Ok, ANOTHER Christmas for the girls! (I want to be my girls) Amy & Matt came over with presents in hand! Let me tell you I was pretty impressed with my girls.... for once they were more excited about giving than receiving! Here's the story.... Hannah & Haley have their own email addresses and are really starting to utilize it more and more. They figured out it was a good way to send out their Christmas lists by mass emails! Amy happened to be one of the lucky recipients of this email which included Justice clothes, gift cards, Ipod touch, laptop, money.... you name it. So Amy quickly responded with her wish list: new hardwood floors, cabinets, clothes and a money tree. Well the girls pooled their money together to see if they could buy her floors or cabinets but found out they didn't have much. They came up with the bright idea of buying her a hot pink Christmas tree and attaching all of their money to it! I think it was a great idea and I think Amy really enjoyed it! Hannah even took the picture of Amy opening her present!



The money tree:


1 comment:

The Janacek's said...

Hey when Jason painted the stripes on the wall..was there already texture on the walls? Justin said we cant do stripes bc we have texture!!! I want stripes though!!!! Help!!!