Saturday, December 5, 2009

Strike a pose

Allison signed Hope up for her very 1st modeling contest! I have to say, I was excited until I woke up with my head pounding! ugggh! ok, so I kept telling myself... you can do it, you can do it... I got her dressed up and drove around for an hour looking for this place! Finally found it and it was well worth it! You know how every body thinks their child is the cutest ever??? Well Hope IS the cutest and she was also the best entertainment in the house!! She was the only child in her age group that wasn't shy, didn't cry and didn't need a parent to walk her down the runway! She strutted her stuff and walked right up to the judges and carried on a conversation in her 3 year old language! Totally cracked me up!

Ok, since I was having a hard time getting it together this morning, I didn't come equiped with my camera. :( But here is a pic from my cell phone:

No comments: