Today was the coldest day ever and my gas light came on as I pulled out of my driveway! You can go several miles after the light comes on, right? Ok, well maybe not THAT many miles! I happened to figure that tidbit of info out today! I was about 2 blocks from work when I felt it jerk and then loose power. I quickly threw it into neutral and hoped it would coast to work. Let me tell you that turning the car w/out power steering is WAY difficult! I made the turn into the parking lot but didn't quite make it into the parking spot! Talk about embarrassing! As I'm sitting there, slumped in my car and waiting for my boss to come save me, I saw the CEO walking into the building and hoping he didn't see me! ugggh! Next time... must pump my own gas!
No comments:
Post a Comment