We came to our room everyday to a new towel animal. I had to take a picture for the kiddos.

Then we headed off to the beach. Beautiful isn't it?

After a few hours of sun bathing, we decided to walk around the property. We found an inside bar and thought we would have 1 or 2 cocktails while cooling off.

I think this was a Rum Punch. (hadn't had one of these in years) But Pedro called it his "special". I think the only thing that made it special was the serious amount of alcohol he put into it and just a splash of color! :o

The conceirge made us reservations at one of the restaurants for dinner. Here we are headed back to the room for a nap. As you can see, we already had too many "specials". Needless to say, our nap turned into a 12 hour sleepfest!

Oh and watch out for these! Especially when you are seeing two of everything! Scared the heck out of me!
No comments:
Post a Comment