Saturday, September 5, 2009

Squeezin' through

Amy met up with the girls and I at this AWESOME indoor, 2 story, playground at Richland Hills Church of Christ. One of my friends told me about it a few weeks ago and I have taken the girls at least once a week since! Anyway, I was trying to get Hope to go up the tubes by attempting to go myself. Well, she chickened out but Haley wanted me to climb up with her. I got all the way to the top when I saw there was a VERY small space for me to crawl through. Haley told me not to worry, she would help me. Sure enough, she had to pull me through! :o When Amy showed up, Haley talked her into going up as well! hahhaha suckaaaaa












As we were getting ready to leave, we ran into Misty. (Angie Stoner's sister) She was the one who found this wonderful playground!! Thanks Misty!

No comments: