Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pink Concert

Kathe invited the girls and I to the Pink Concert along with about 15 other moms and daughters. She had a couple extra tickets so I invited Hollie and Emallee to go too! It was so much fun! I was a little concerned about the lyrics and the show for the girls but they are still young enough that they really don't understand the lyrics etc. They were just excited to be out with a bunch of girls, on a school night at the Pink Concert!

This was Haley's first concert and Hannah's second to attend. Haley and I danced the entire evening. Here are some fun pics:

The girls



Just had to have t-shirts!


Me & Hollie


Ting Tings opened for Pink


Pink







The girls dancing


Take 1, 2 and 3 of Kathe and Bea. Wasn't sure which one they both agreed looked best. I think they all look great! :)






Self portrait of me and Haley

No comments: