Sunday, June 27, 2010

FINALLY Mackie family photos

We've only had 1 family photo taken and it was when Hannah was 6 months old!!! We've had 3 more girls since then! geeeez

Our friend, Kristie, takes BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! I asked her if she would be up to trying to capture our chaotic family on film and she accepted. But I don't think she quite understood what she was getting in to.... I told her no pressure but I REALLY only want 1 decent family photo to go above the mantel that will be THE forever family photo.

We decided to take our pictures at Bear Creek park but since it is so frickin hot, we had to get there at the crack of dawn! Do you know how hard it is to get 4 girls fed, dressed, hair fixed and out the door in a good mood before 9:00?? Not to mention dealing with my high maintenance hubby getting ready! Miracles DO happen! Within the first 10 minutes she captured THE photo! And thank goodness... within a few minutes after the picture was taken, Harllee threw the massive bow (which I proudly made) off the bridge and into a swamp of snakes, Haley started crying and Jason starts demanding everyone to smile in which causes the entire Mackie family to have the infamous Mackie meltdown x 6! NOW THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT KODAK MOMENT!!!

Here is a preview of some of her best photos. Thanks Krisite! I absolutely LOVE them!!

THE family photo:




All my girls:


Hannah ~ wow, I can hardly believe she is almost 11!


Haley ~ Kristie got her to smile FOR REAL!


Hope ~ My ham


Harlee ~ sooooo serious! Just like her dad!

No comments: