Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to me x4

What a wonderful day! I woke up to breakfast in bed! My sweet girl Haley made me toast and coffee. Hope hopped in my bed to help me eat it! Hannah finally woke up to give me a card. And let's not forget Harlee.... she just smiled really big!

This is my absolutely #1 fav day of the year! Why you ask? Well, Chef Jason asks my mom and his mom to come over for a gourmet lunch and I don't have to plan a thing! LOVE it! Thanks to my family for making my day so wonderful!

I am so lucky!!



My sweet baby girls:



Take 1 - knock Harlee over...


Take 2 - Angry Hope....

Take 3 - Hope & Harlee LOOK so sweet!


Soccer time after lunch:




Angry Hope AGAIN:





Scooby getting in on some soccer time:

No comments: