Thursday, April 8, 2010

Limo's and ghetto gambling...

Upon our arrival to Sin City, we were picked up in a limo! We swung by the hotel to check in and pick up the Mayers! Then we were off to do some ghetto gambling! You're probably wondering "what the heck is ghetto gambling?" Well, I was reading some travel tips on Tripadvisor when I ran across some one's review for gambling downtown at the Mermaids and they called it ghetto gambling. It is "old school" Vegas. Complete with REAL coin slot machine's, drinks till you're swimming and .99 fried anything... seriously.... fried oreos, fried twinkies... you name it!

Within an hour of being there, I believe we were all swimming and EVERYONE won at least $250-$500 on the slots! Then we were off to other downtown establishments which were just as fun if not more! We made it back to the hotel sometime in the wee hours of the morning to catch a few zzz's before the next day got started!







The Mermaids.... what a fine establishment!





No comments: