Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hiking with "baby"

Since Jason was gone all weekend, the girls and I relaxed during the day and had a "slumber party" in the evenings All though, they "slumbered" in my bed while I had my own slumber party on the couch! ouch! My back was killing me so we decided to go to the park and walk the nature trails. I thought a nice walk might help my back. Needless to say, it was the worst decision EVER!

As most of my close friends know, I have MAJOR issues with going to the bathroom when I'm pregnant. Yes, maybe a little TMI but let me tell you, I can handle the embarasement of passing on that information as to what happened after our nice little walk on the trails! Let me just give you a few key words.... public bathroom, cell phone, lots of crying and then daddy coming to save the day! :o

But before the day all went south, I did capture a couple of cute pictures of the girls (including baby). Hope just started this new obession with taking baby EVERYWHERE! As you can see in the pics:




No comments: