Not only did I not plan anything but he spent 1/2 the day in the hospital with me! :o About lunch time today, my left leg started to swell and then go numb. I called the doctor and they told me to go straight to the hospital. Don't worry, all is well but there is not so good news and great news! Not so good news the weight is pushing on my siatic nerve and will only get worse from here. Great news - I got some great muscle relaxers! :p
Allison came to the rescue for Jason's birthday. She took the girls to buy him balloons and a cake! They turned off the lights and hid in the kitchen to surprise him when he came home from work! He loved it! I think he also loved the sweet little finger prints all in his birthday cake!

No comments:
Post a Comment