Saturday, January 17, 2009

Rodeo Parade & silence

You ask, "how can you go to a parade and achieve silence?" Well, you don't! You send your kids to the parade with their Godmother! :p Amy called and asked to take ALL the girls to the parade! You think I was going to turn that down? Heck no! I will even volunteer to bring them to you and pick them up! :) Seriously, Amy is absolutely, 100% the best to my girls! I couldn't ask for any better!

After she picked them up, I sat in my car for about 5 minutes thinking of all the errands I could run and get done quickly and in silence. But after much thought, I wanted to enjoy my house with my husband in complete and total silence! It was awesome! Not to mention, I NEVER have to think a second about the girls when they are with Amy! Awwww.... silence is a beautiful thing!

No comments: