
Let's see... 11:54pm, 1:12am, 3:20am, 4:15am and then 7:23am... that is all the times I woke up to check on Hannah or give her more Tylenol. Poor thing is hot 1 minute then cold the next. She rode with me to the office so I could pick up some work and in the mean time she had to "visit" the restroom. Poor thing! Today was Hope's first day back to school in over a week! What started as a joke yesterday quickly turned into reality! Hope found a pacifier yesterday and began sucking on it and we thought it was so cute and funny. She saw it 1st thing this morning so I had to quickly hide it and distract her. But to my surprise, when I went to pick her up at school, Hope had a pacifier in her mouth! They said she was uncontrolably crying today while pointing to some pacis. They quickly got her one and she was all better. hmmmm??? Took her to the Dr. and it turns out the shots didn't work. We have an appointment to see an Ear, Nose and Throat specialist in 2 weeks to schedule for her to get tubes. In the mean time they are trying 1 last time with a different antibiotic. Is there a light???
No comments:
Post a Comment